Senior Center Calendars
| February 9, 2021 12:05 AM
The Polson Senior Center, 504 Third Ave. East, is open. Masks are mandatory, but the center cannot guarantee safety from COVID-19, so visitors are encouraged to use their best judgment about participating in meals and activities.
- Exercise class: 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Mahjong: 12:30 p.m. Wednesday.
- Cards: 12:30 p.m. Thursday.
- Bingo: 7 p.m. Fridays.
- Friday, Feb. 12: Board of Directors meeting, 10:30 am.
- Tuesday, Feb. 16: Veteran's Representative.
- 7 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 18: Card Bingo.
Also, the center is selling See's Candy boxes until gone.
Take-out or home-delivery lunches are available for $5 11:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. We are always looking for home-delivered meals drivers. Upcoming offerings are:
- Thursday, Feb. 11: Cowboy breakfast, Link Sausage, Apple Muffin, Green Beans, Mixed Fruit
- Friday, Feb. 12: Taco Salad with Catalina Chips & Cheese, Fruit, Cupid's Dessert
- Monday, Feb. 15: Potato Soup, Cheesy Bread, Green Salad, Fruit Cocktail
- Tuesday, Feb. 16: Sweet & Sour Meatballs, Rice, Stir Fry Veggies, Coleslaw, Orange Cake
- Wednesday, Feb. 17: Chicken Pot Pie, Biscuit, 5-cup salad, Fruit Cobbler
- Thursday, Feb. 18: Meatloaf, Baked Potato, Mixed Veggies, Pear Salad, Molasses
- Friday, Feb. 19: Pork Tip Gravy, Whipped Potatoes, Corn, Green Salad, Pistachio Pudding