Tribal Health van offering vaccinations throughout the county
| July 15, 2021 10:45 AM
The CSKT Tribal Health mobile clinic van will offer COVID-19 vaccinations in Lake County communities over the next few weeks. Both the Pfizer and the Johnson & Johnson vaccines will be available. Vaccinations are available to Tribal members and non-Tribal individuals.
Here are upcoming dates and locations:
- St. Ignatius, Thursday, July 22; Valley Bank; noon to 4 p.m.
- Polson, Friday, July 23; ACE Hardware parking lot; 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Arlee, Friday, July 23; Midnight Hoops at the Pow Wow Grounds, 5 to 11 p.m.
- Dixon, Monday, July 26; Dixon Senior Center; 1 to 4 p.m.
- Arlee, Tuesday, July 27; Huckleberry Patch; 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Ronan, Friday, July 30; Ronan High School parking lot; 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Elmo, Friday, Aug. 6; 3 on 3 tournament; 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Tribal Health pharmacies in St. Ignatius and Polson also are offering vaccinations by walk-in or by scheduled appointment. Ronan Health Center will vaccinate by appointment.
Call Tribal Health at 406-745-3525 for more information.