Senior Center Calendars
| October 6, 2021 6:25 AM
The Polson Senior Center, 504 Third Ave. E., is open. Although more seniors have had the COVID-19 vaccines, use your best judgment about participating in meals and activities.
- Exercise class: 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Bridge: 12:30 p.m. Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Mahjong: 12:30 p.m. Wednesdays.
- Pinochle: 12:30 p.m. Thursdays.
- Bingo: 7 p.m. Fridays.
Pick up a jigsaw puzzle or work it at the Center. We also have a pool table.
Lunch is served in the Center, by take-out or by home delivery, from 11:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. If you are a new client, call the Center for information about payment arrangements. We are always looking for volunteer meal delivery drivers. Get off the couch and think about volunteering.
This week’s menu was not available for publication.
Dixon Senior Center continues to serve our community and hopes everyone is staying happy and healthy. All are invited to come enjoy dinner, breakfast and/or pinochle. We are also accepting take-out meal requests. Meals will be served at 5 p.m. Monday and Thursday. The center also hosts breakfast from 9 to 11 a.m. the third Saturday of every month. The next breakfast is Oct. 16. Meals are $4 per serving and are deliverable to Dixon residents upon request.
- Monday, Oct. 11: Chicken fried steak, vegetables, rolls, salad and dessert.
- Thursday, Oct. 14: Lasagna, salad, fruit, rolls and dessert.
- Saturday, Oct. 16: Breakfast, 9 to 11 a.m.
Feel welcome to place an order in advance by calling 406-246-3310. All ages are always welcome.
Pinochle is on every fourth Monday of the month. The next game is from 7 to 9 p.m. Oct. 25.