Senior Center Calendars
| February 17, 2021 6:00 PM
The Polson Senior Center, 504 Third Ave. East, is open. Masks are mandatory, but the center cannot guarantee safety from COVID-19, so visitors are encouraged to use their best judgment about participating in meals and activities.
Free tax preparation, sponsored by AARP, has begun. Call the Center for an appointment on Mondays or Thursdays.
- Exercise class: 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Poker: Mondays (call the Center for details)
- Mahjong: 12:30 p.m. Wednesday.
- Cards: 12:30 p.m. Thursday.
- Bingo: 7 p.m. Fridays.
- Card Bingo: 7 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 18
- Hearing Clinic: 9 to 11 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 23
Take-out or home-delivery lunches are available for $5 11:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. We are always looking for home-delivered meals drivers. Upcoming offerings are:
- Thursday, Feb. 18: Meatloaf, Baked Potato, Mixed Veggies, Pear Salad, Molasses
- Friday, Feb. 19: Pork Tip Gravy, Whipped Potatoes, Corn, Green Salad, Pistachio Pudding
- Monday, Feb. 22: Split Pea Soup, Roll, Creamy Peach Salad, Cookie.
- Tuesday, Feb. 23: Salisbury Steak, Whip Potatoes, Creamed Peas, Peaches, Tapioca Pudding.
- Wednesday, Feb 24: Chicken Enchilada, Refried Beans, Green Salad, Fruit Cocktail Cake.
- Thursday, Feb 25: Polish Dog, Macaroni and Cheese, Stir Fry Veggies, Sauerkraut Salad, Cream Dessert.